Oak Lodge Waste Water Treatment Plant
The completed work provided Owner with the following components at the Oak Lodge Sanitary District (OLSD) Water Reclamation Facility (WRF):
RAS/WAS pump station modifications.
- Two secondary clarifiers and RAS pump station.
- 3W System (includes one new 3W pump and two Phase 1A 3W pumps, strainer, piping, and accessories relocated from Facility 56 to Facility 55).
- UV Disinfection System (equipment manufactured by Trojan Technologies, Inc., was pre-selected during Phase 1A. Facility 55 layout is based on Trojan Technologies, Inc., equipment.
- Two interchange bioreactors and interchange return (IR) pump station.
- Odor control system modifications for interchange bioreactors.
- Conversion of two anaerobic digesters to aerobic digesters.
- Interim anaerobic digestion equipment system (relocated boiler, flare, heat exchanger, recirculation pump, and DS Pump No. 2 and interconnecting piping).
- Electrical building modifications including the installation of (2) 100HP Motors, (1) 50HP Motor, (2) 100HP VFDs, (2) 30HP VFDs, ATS & Generator.
- Modifications to existing solids handling building.
- Two carports.
- Landscaping and irrigation systems.
Oak Grove, OR
General Contractor: Mortenson